Wednesday, March 25, 2009

baby finally back home

finally, i got my camera back. hantar kedai pegi repair the auto-focus and servis all the body parts. ya la, camera pun nk kene service jugak kan. tak kan org je kene service ;) but sadly overall price plus die betol kan the auto-focus around 3++. gile babi kan. camera dah beli mahal, maintainece lagi. papa kedana aku mcm ni selalu. but hack, for the love of the game, mkn je ape la yang kan..

i have this one thought nk jual my camera with my zoon lense semue but after i did some homework and ask around my friends semue tak jadi jual pulak. it's better for me to hold my d40 je. but at the same time try to collect rm3k then buy a new model d90 terus. so at lease i have one backup body camera. woish, mana nak cari duit! dah la pocket money kene potong ni. hayoo

tapi seriously, i dont want to sell my camera. sorry buyers2 yang dah beratur panjang haha. sayang gile babi oh. i can make a statement that my camera is my first wife and and my car is the second. ni semue bende2 hidup dan mati. tak ada gundah gulana hidup haha.

so the conclusion is. no more selling camera. im happy with my d40 and i will live with it sampai dapat collect duit beli d90!

No comments: